On January 1st, Jason and Sara Lowery purchased LiveWell from Grady W. and Helen Lowery. Here are a few facts about the new owners:
- They have two boys: Grady is 13, and Sawyer is 10. Both are homeschooled.
- Jason and Sara are Fighting Texas Aggies. Whoop!
- They have lived in Lufkin for 10 years.
- Previously, Jason worked as an engineer at Temple-Inland and PID Services.
- Sara is a Dyslexia Therapist and has worked at St. Cyprian’s Episcopal School.
- Jason is the son of Robert (Bob) Lowery, grandson of the late Grady Lowery, Sr., and nephew of Grady W.
Jason and Sara are excited about continuing the legacy of community service and physical fitness through the experiences at LiveWell.